Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-14-2015, 09:14 AM   #1

645Z plus matching 90mm DFA macro and 28-45mm DFA zoom for sale.

Reluctant sale of 645Z , plus matching 90mm F2.8 DFA macro and 28-45mm F4.5 DFA zoom , due to change of business direction.
Camera has less than 2000 actuations, all mint , boxed, all approx. 9 months old.
Additional Pentax 67 165mm F4LS lens with Photodiox 645 adapter.
Located in eastern England (Lincolnshire).
Sensible real offers requested - any freight/courier and duties (if exported) are at additional cost.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
NIKON D810  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
NIKON D810  Photo 

Last edited by BostonUKshooter; 11-14-2015 at 01:32 PM. Reason: adding photos
11-14-2015, 11:20 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by BostonUKshooter Quote
Reluctant sale of 645Z , plus matching 90mm F2.8 DFA macro and 28-45mm F4.5 DFA zoom , due to change of business direction.
Camera has less than 2000 actuations, all mint , boxed, all approx. 9 months old.
Additional Pentax 67 165mm F4LS lens with Photodiox 645 adapter.
Located in eastern England (Lincolnshire).
Sensible real offers requested - any freight/courier and duties (if exported) are at additional cost.
I've restored your for-sale thread:
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/24-photographic-equipment-sale/292722-sal...-ed-aw-sr.html

Would recommend adding pictures for a quicker sale. This thread will be deleted shortly.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

11-14-2015, 01:28 PM   #3

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/24-photographic-equipment-sale/292722-sal...-ed-aw-sr.html

Would recommend adding pictures for a quicker sale. This thread will be deleted shortly.
OK will do . thks.
11-22-2015, 06:02 PM   #4

What's your asking price for the 28-45mm lens?

11-26-2015, 06:38 PM   #5

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote

So I guess there is no reason to list items for sale under that section if anyone can inject items for sale like this with anew thread under Medium Format..
11-26-2015, 07:10 PM   #6
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by algrove Quote
So I guess there is no reason to list items for sale under that section if anyone can inject items for sale like this with anew thread under Medium Format..
Are you on a shit stirring mission tonight or what?
12-01-2015, 09:37 PM   #7

I must agree with Al. A guy named Vieri "Madshutter" posted some gorgeous images of "Neist Point" in this section, and another poster "ishimitis" is concerned about using this section. Then there is here this sales ad, however nicely packed it may be, but still. And the same "ishimitis" attacks another poster for kindly remarking that the sales ad should go somewhere else. Is Ishi=mitis inflammatory?
12-02-2015, 02:28 AM   #8
Pentaxian

Well I agree with Its Him It Is on the photo post, we have a Photos thread for a reason. He posts in there all the time and contributes.

As for this, well it should be in the For Sale forum and deleted by now.

If I want to buy a 645z, I would visit the for sale forum, where I would expect to see an add.

Itshimitis is not stirring the pot, he's pointing out how AL is doing exactly what he did on the picture post and got flamed for it.

12-02-2015, 03:07 AM   #9
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Lacunapratum Quote
I must agree with Al. A guy named Vieri "Madshutter" posted some gorgeous images of "Neist Point" in this section, and another poster "ishimitis" is concerned about using this section. Then there is here this sales ad, however nicely packed it may be, but still. And the same "ishimitis" attacks another poster for kindly remarking that the sales ad should go somewhere else. Is Ishi=mitis inflammatory?
If I was a troll, why would I wait until I had posted 1800 times? My wife would agree that I have a big issue getting around to doing things, but this would be extreme. Al had just before this post suggested in 2351HD's France post that no one going to Europe should go without a bodyguard, which is quite frankly ridiculous and looked to me to be being in a provocative mood, which is what I was suggesting here. Sure, this should be in the For Sale section, and if anyone cares that much they can always remind Adam to remove it.
12-02-2015, 03:13 AM   #10
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by itshimitis Quote
If I was a troll, why would I wait until I had posted 1800 times? My wife would agree that I have a big issue getting around to doing things, but this would be extreme.
:-D

Very tough on you, Itshimitis!

I've enjoyed the MF pics you've posted for a long time. (thumbup)
12-02-2015, 03:17 AM   #11
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by clackers Quote
:-D

Very tough on you, Itshimitis!

I've enjoyed the MF pics you've posted for a long time. (thumbup)
Thanks, clackers. Having said that, we all have our off days. I was a little hard on you the other week, apologies.

I was shooting with both cameras on a pretty horrid day yesterday. Still going through the images.
12-03-2015, 01:27 AM   #12

Original Poster
Hi Folks - didn't realise I was in the 'wrong' place with this ad.....if the admin/moderators re-post it in the 'correct' place that's fine by me.....admit I originally thought this is the place for all MF stuff , hence the ad.....Apologies & Rgds