Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-19-2015, 06:23 AM   #1

Pentax 645n frame counter not work

I have a pentax 645n. I shot my first film roll with it today. I use with a Fotodiox adapter and a 67 90 2.8 lens.

The frame counter didn't worked. I Shoot the first frame to start 1, but nothing happened. During the shoot i counted the frames by myself. Luckily at the last frame rewinded, so probably exposed the roll. Is it a problem that I use with the adapter or I have an electrical malfunction?

02-25-2016, 02:59 AM   #2

Original Poster
Update: It was probably bad loading, on the second roll it worked.

However there is a bigger problem with this camera. Every image is heavily front-focused. I sent to two repair guys here in Hungary. They can't repair it, however they say possible cause is that the right side of the mirror mechanism is loosy, moving freely. This way the mirror is not perfectly pushed back in place when it's rested.

Someone know any Pentax 645n repair service here in Europe or anyone have similar problem with a 645n where the mirror mechanism become faulty?

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
645d, 645n, 645z, adapter, camera, counter, frame, medium format, pentax, roll, shoot