Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-12-2016, 08:23 PM   #1

Broken backdoor pen of Pentax 67ii

Hi there,

One of the small pens holding the backdoor of my Pentax 67ii broke. Does anyone know where I could get one of these? Are they even sold seperately?

Thanks alot!

07-13-2016, 03:46 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
I would suggest sending an email to Eric (Home) and ask about getting it repaired, cost (once he gets it & takes a good look-over), & turn-around time.
He's pretty much "The Guy" alot of people here in the forums would recommend to send anything "Pentax SLR/Film Camera" related to get repaired.
07-14-2016, 07:21 PM   #3

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by disconnekt Quote
I would suggest sending an email to Eric (Home) and ask about getting it repaired, cost (once he gets it & takes a good look-over), & turn-around time.
He's pretty much "The Guy" alot of people here in the forums would recommend to send anything "Pentax SLR/Film Camera" related to get repaired.
Hey,

thanks for the suggestion. I already wrote him; it looks like the backdoor of my 67 was modified so it could use a Polaroid Back. Now I'm not sure whether i should let Eric change the back to it's original or just try to make such a pin myself to hold the door... I'll probably try it, if it doesn't work I'll happily send it to him.

Kind regards,
Julian