Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-09-2016, 09:26 PM   #1

Need help

I got 645 too.....its very nice cam, i bring it back from Tokyo with 45mm len n flash. And i enjoy for 2yrs. however, i place it back to the cupboard.....after 3 months........the battery swell and the battery clip crack...........the wosrt is the Auto function also out of order ........what can i do now ??

09-12-2016, 03:06 AM   #2
Forum Member

QuoteOriginally posted by timothy1027 Quote
I got 645 too.....its very nice cam, i bring it back from Tokyo with 45mm len n flash. And i enjoy for 2yrs. however, i place it back to the cupboard.....after 3 months........the battery swell and the battery clip crack...........the wosrt is the Auto function also out of order ........what can i do now ??
Did you drop the battery on the ground in the past ? They are sensitive to shocks, but other than that, no reason to swell. Anyway, this one is dead, need to be replaced.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg