Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-13-2016, 07:49 PM   #1

NEED HELP tethering with 645Z

I want to use my IPAD Air 2 with my 645Z to check out the Focus . Can I do this with my IPAD ? If Not any suggestions. I don't care about LR just Need to check my focus when shooting. Thank you

09-13-2016, 08:42 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
You'd need the O-FC1 flucard, but frankly if would be better (more precise) just to look at the live view screen, since the wireless solution has a rather low resolution/framerate.

Pentax FluCard O-FC1 Review - Introduction | PentaxForums.com Reviews

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

09-14-2016, 07:57 AM   #3

Flucard does work to iPad or PC etc but you may find it perfectly acceptable in the field to use a loupe to view the LCD screen and perhaps initiate focus peaking as another aid?

I have just acquired one of these
Matin LCD Viewfinder Kit | Matin | Just Ltd
Because I am too tight fisted to buy one of these
Hoodman H-LPP3 HoodLoupe 3.0 Professional 3-Inch Screen: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics