Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-03-2016, 11:51 PM   #1

645Z firmware update and menu system detailed review

dear 645Z Folks,
I am new in Pentax camera with 645Z.
I had 2 questions:

1- How to do a firmware updates ( I am not sure in what state the firmware is, I don't know how to check for it and how I proceed for it )

2- I have been searching online in the U-Tube and other places, however, I haven't seen a detailed explanation of the menu system, and all the buttons around the body.
The best so far is a review under pentax forum: Pentax 645Z Review - Introduction | PentaxForums.com Reviews.
If you have any link to any video or the like will be appreciated.

Thank you again to Pentax forum organizer and to all of you who have taken your time and helped

Fatlind

10-04-2016, 01:01 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Fatlind Quote
2- I have been searching online in the U-Tube and other places, however, I haven't seen a detailed explanation of the menu system, and all the buttons around the body.
The user manual covers just about everything as far as the menus are concerned, and the review you linked is a nice supplement.

Here's our guide to firmware updates:

Pentax 645Z v1.22 and 645D v1.32 Firmware - Firmware Updates | PentaxForums.com
Pentax Firmware Update Guide - Tutorial Videos | PentaxForums.com

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

10-05-2016, 03:28 AM   #3

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
The user manual covers just about everything as far as the menus are concerned, and the review you linked is a nice supplement.

Here's our guide to firmware updates:

Pentax 645Z v1.22 and 645D v1.32 Firmware - Firmware Updates | PentaxForums.com
Pentax Firmware Update Guide - Tutorial Videos | PentaxForums.com
Thank you Adam for your help