Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-12-2016, 04:39 PM   #1

Pentax 67 MLU (2nd gen) film winder stuck.

Hello Pentax Forum veterans!
I hope you can help me with a problem I am having with my Pentax 67. From my research Ive concluded that its a 2nd gen Pentax 67 with the mirror lockup button. A few months ago, I was playing around with my Pentax 67, and all was well. But then, terrifyingly, the shutter clicked, the mirror went up, came back down, but the film winder wouldn't wind to the next frame! It will not wind no matter what I do! I had just started using that camera for serious work and it packed up on me! I have a 105/2.4 lens with it, and its an amazing lens! I was told to post here and try to find a user named Eric Hendrickson.If you know how I can get in touch with him, or if you know how i can fix my camera, please let me know. Thank you for reading, and for you help, and your time!

11-12-2016, 07:11 PM   #2
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the Pentax Forums!

Eric Hedrickson: Pentax Service

Eric does excellent work, is very familiar with your camera, and will fix it at a competitive rate.

Steve
11-13-2016, 06:17 AM   #3

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by stevebrot Quote
Welcome to the Pentax Forums!

Eric Hedrickson: Pentax Service

Eric does excellent work, is very familiar with your camera, and will fix it at a competitive rate.

Steve
Thanks steve! I really appreciate it, I've already contacted him!