Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-04-2017, 06:18 AM   #1

Pentax 645D Image Transm. S-SW123

Can anyone tell me do this program work with Windows 10 with latest updates, and is this program still available anywhere in Europe? I used so far Pk Tether but after Windows update it does not recognize Pentax 645D anymore. I use the tethering when I teach photography. That's why I need it. Thanks for the answer, although I do believe that it's hard to find anyone who uses this program.

09-04-2017, 11:01 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I believe it will work (IT2 does work for sure and IT1 worked fine on windows 7/8) but have not tested it. If you're willing to pay up it can still be obtained:

Pentax Image Transmitter S-SW123 Software 39030 B&H Photo Video
Pentax S-SW123 kép transmitter | Image Editor | Softvers | Products | Camera - Canon, Nikon, Pentax | Photo printing | Fotoplus

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
09-05-2017, 10:32 PM   #3

Original Poster
Luckily I've got Pk Tether to work again. It turned out that the camera must have a memory card for this program to work. I remembered that Pk Tether did not need a memory card in the camera.

---------- Post added 6th Sep 2017 at 07:39 ----------

Thanks Adam. I solved my problem now. Got the PkTether work again but I I'm going to just in case to buy IT1 too. PkTether freezes in the middle of the workshop sometimes.