Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-02-2017, 02:52 AM   #1

Pentax 67 Waist Level Finder seal dimensions

Hello,
I bought a waist level finder for my Pentax 67II on ebay.
The problem is that the seal was replaced and it looks really bad, and I think it was cutted also in the wrong way. It smells also by glue and I'm not feeling comfortable using it on my Pentax camera.
I'd like to replace it and I found online a guy that can laser cut a better one for me.
He asked for the correct dimensions. Even if it is not a problem for me to send to him the dimensions I'd like to double check with someone that own the same model if measures are the same

Thanks in advance for any help and suggestions!

Fabio

10-02-2017, 09:11 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I would just buy this seal kit for the Pentax 6x7 body/finders, they all use the same size seals:

Pentax 67 Light Seals replace kit

Phil.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
645d, 645z, camera, dimensions, finder, level, medium format, pentax, pentax 67 waist, waist, waist level finder