Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-08-2017, 03:35 AM   #1
Forum Member

HSS sync with Rotolight AEOS ?

Hi Guys,
Thinking of getting one of those. Apparently they do HSS with triggers that support HSS.
Since I have always relied on the 1/125 my Z gives me, use a cheap Yongnuo trigger that just works and I don't know where to start to check if there are triggers that support HSS for the Pentax and also work with the Rotolight system.
If anybody has any experience with that combo, please give me a shout

cheers
Stephan

Attached Images

10-08-2017, 03:49 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
I think you'd be the first, Zobeleye.

I can say that the Cactus V6 II triggers will give me HSS on my K-1 with a Godox strobe, albeit in Manual Mode, if you can draw any analogy from that.
10-09-2017, 04:11 AM - 1 Like   #3
Forum Member

Original Poster
Hi Clackers,
manual's all I need...
just ordered the Cactusses/Cacti ��
will check and report back/send back

cheers
Z
10-09-2017, 04:23 AM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Good luck with it.

Jason Lanier must have influenced you to get that Rotolight.