Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
4 Days Ago   #1

Two Big Brutes Fighting Over 6x7 Camera

Well, I officially joined the club as my 6x7 showed up from Japan. Was super stoked to get it. Been reading a lot in the forum about these cameras, and still have some questions.

I live in So.Cal, I know there are different opinions but would like to hear any and all if you would like to advise. Any recommendations for the following:

Where to get film developed?
What brand and speed of film?
What telephoto lens to add to the 55mm f/3.5 I have? Been looking at both 200m f/4 lenses older and newer version, and the 150mm f/2.8 are my first choices.

I will send it off to Eric, as he currently has two Pentax ME's of mine doing his magic. I would like to shoot a few rolls before I send it off.

4 Days Ago   #2
Pentaxian

If you shoot E6, the best lab for that is AgX in Michigan.Tell us what you shoot and we can tell you what film to use. The 200mm Pentax is exceptional and affordable. The older Takumar is not quite as good.
4 Days Ago   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Blasst Quote
I will send it off to Eric, as he currently has two Pentax ME's of mine doing his magic. I would like to shoot a few rolls before I send it off.
Does Eric do 6x7's? I thought I read he didn't do 67s and 645s.
3 Days Ago   #4
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by leekil Quote
Does Eric do 6x7's?

He did mine recently, but it's probably best to ask--he also might still be catching up on his backlog.