Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-05-2019, 04:38 AM   #16

When I first used the 645Z to do a youtube review from my friend in the summer of 2017, I was blown away, I didn't care about the the size of the camera anymore, mirrorless? what is that?! lol , I was so blown away by the raw files, and the image quality, been thinking about it ever since. So... I finally jumped and purchased the 645Z from my close friend who was selling it last month Feb 2019. He sold his 645Z and M-P 240 to get a Fujifilm GFX 50r, I'm gonna do some comparisons soon in a couple of weeks, but I actually prefer the colors from the 645Z and grain better than the GFX, though the same sensor, I think the 645Z has more DR

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
IPhone X  Photo 
03-18-2019, 05:05 AM   #17
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Definitely THE camera for landscape pictures.

The 645Z is heavy and really needs the use of a tripod to exploit its sharpness potential fully. Like a view camera, you need to work meticulously (composition, exposure, settings) to obtain the best results. I always use mine mounted on a heavy Manfrotto 028 tripod, I work my compositions intensively (that's why I get all sweaty ... lol!) and use Live View to get perfect focus.