Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-26-2019, 04:49 PM   #16
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Silent Street Quote
Commercially-made pinhole cameras, such as those by ZeroImage in Hong Kong, use precise laser drilling (0.07mm) and controlled ablation to smooth the edges. A terrace baffle is then placed around the front to reduce (but never quite eliminate) off-axis flare. Home made pinholes can be fashioned very simply with a pin and people will not give a damn about the aberrations, flare and whatnot. The important thing to remember is that each and every pinhole can have its own characteristics: some people fashion (or search out) pinholes to exaggerate flare, others to give as much edge definition as possible (ZeroImage) and still others just don't care because they're doing it for the fun of it e.g. for World Pinhole Photography Day (I missed this year as where I am I do not have access to a scanner or film processing here).

Leonardo de Vinci made imaginative use of a pinhole to trace the movement of the Sun through the Tower of Winds as he planned the layout of his frescoes.
Thanks!

09-20-2019, 12:52 PM   #17
drm

QuoteOriginally posted by destroya Quote
Eric does not work on the 67ii. IN fact not many do work on it. to much electronics.
Eric does at least some work on 67ii. He has repaired mine in the past and I just got a quote back from him for a repair on a different 67ii.
09-20-2019, 06:04 PM   #18
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
You could try Advance Camera in Portland.

Last edited by 17dew; 09-22-2019 at 03:03 PM.