this one is mine

Attached Images

11-21-2019, 02:51 PM   #17
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by rostek Quote
this one is mine
As a matter of interest, could you briefly describe the method of removal. For example, did the lens housing assembly unscrew easily or was a lot of torque involved? Did the lens group come out of the assembly using a retaining ring spanner, or some other approach?

Thanks
11-21-2019, 03:30 PM - 1 Like   #18

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by kaseki Quote
As a matter of interest, could you briefly describe the method of removal. For example, did the lens housing assembly unscrew easily or was a lot of torque involved? Did the lens group come out of the assembly using a retaining ring spanner, or some other approach?

Thanks
i hope my technical english will be sufficient for this explanation

in general it is very simple. after removing the rubber eyecup with a large coin, there's a ring which can be unscrewed with a ring plier (i think it is the name) and the lense comes off by itself, you have to tilt the camera and it pops out. i left it at the service point so an engineer could do this, because i was afraid that i will damage the lens, so in a way a lot of torque was needed, but not that lot that a a guy with a tool would not have it to do it maybe he used the spanner, i dont know.

but now when the ring is loose enough i can do it by myself with home tools