Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-26-2020, 09:14 AM - 1 Like   #76
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by gofour3 Quote
That's what I do when I'm going out shooting with one of my 6x7 bodies, I match a (1) lens to where/what I'm planing to shoot. Since I usually only shoot one roll (10 exposures) per outing, having a 2nd or 3rd lens with me is not necessary.

Phil.
Where as scavengers such as myself plan to capture any good image I come across.
You can't shoot 135,000 images in 6 years with one lens. I have often taken 800 images on single outing for wildlife, and 300 images on single hike. everything from informal portraits to landscape, to macros, to wildlife.

I simply hate missing opportunities. if I'm there, with a camera, I may as well get a picture. Going on one of my 4 hour hikes with one roll of film would drive me crazy.

Last edited by normhead; 02-26-2020 at 02:22 PM.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
645d, 645z, 6x7, bag, camera, cameras, film, hobby, k-1, lenses, medium format, sensor, time