Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-26-2021, 12:26 PM   #1

67ii Missing Shutter Lever Cap

I know it's a long shot but I'm missing that black cap that sit on top of the Shutter Lever of my 67ii. Has anyone any ideas where I might obtain one

Thanks

01-27-2021, 08:48 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Welcome to the forum!

I'd try eBay for that part or you could try this camera repair place in your home country:

Home - Pentax Camera Repair - Harrow Technical

Phil.

PS Looks like Harrow does not repair 6x7 bodies, but they may have a lead on the part you are after.
01-27-2021, 12:37 PM   #3

Original Poster
Yeah thanks bud, eBay is a no show, but trying the guys at Harrow is good idea along with Asahi Pentax in the UK. Thanks chap
03-15-2021, 10:27 PM   #4

QuoteOriginally posted by Xris Quote
Yeah thanks bud, eBay is a no show, but trying the guys at Harrow is good idea along with Asahi Pentax in the UK. Thanks chap
Hey,

I saw this post the other day and finally got around to taking the dimensions off my wind lever cap.
When I get a moment I'll put together a 3D model and see if I can print something useable on my 3D printer.
With some acetone vapor I can get a smooth surface (without the print lines) like the OEM cap... assuming my printer can handle the resolution.
Would you be interested in that?

03-17-2021, 12:36 AM   #5

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by kkasper Quote
Hey,

I saw this post the other day and finally got around to taking the dimensions off my wind lever cap.
When I get a moment I'll put together a 3D model and see if I can print something useable on my 3D printer.
With some acetone vapor I can get a smooth surface (without the print lines) like the OEM cap... assuming my printer can handle the resolution.
Would you be interested in that?

Absolutely ! thank you very much, I currently have a black circular sticker over the lever

Regards Chris