Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 3 Likes Search this Thread
01-07-2023, 07:28 PM   #16
Loyal Site Supporter

I'm not going to add anything about the film problem, but your Rottie is sure cute.

01-07-2023, 09:24 PM   #17

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Wheatfield Quote
I'm not going to add anything about the film problem, but your Rottie is sure cute.
Thank you 😊 she had surgery a couple weeks ago on a bad leg hence the splint. Doing better now
01-09-2023, 08:53 AM   #18

Original Poster
Hi everyone a bit of an update.

Thanks for all the investigatory work helping me solve this issue. I decided to try a different lab today and turned out all the frames were great with no lines or leaks etc. seems like it was a development issue which is unfortunate.

Thanks for all the help, greatly appreciate it
01-09-2023, 09:41 AM   #19
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Succisa75 Quote
Hi everyone a bit of an update.

Thanks for all the investigatory work helping me solve this issue. I decided to try a different lab today and turned out all the frames were great with no lines or leaks etc. seems like it was a development issue which is unfortunate.

Thanks for all the help, greatly appreciate it
Thanks for the update. (you should) Get a refund for your film and processing. They should be thankful for having the issue brought to their attention. It would be interesting to know what equipment they were using.

01-09-2023, 04:10 PM - 2 Likes   #20

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by JohnMc Quote
Thanks for the update. (you should) Get a refund for your film and processing. They should be thankful for having the issue brought to their attention. It would be interesting to know what equipment they were using.
Yes I’m going there to address this to them today actually. As I get a lot of 35mm film developed and scanned there I hope they can rectify the issue etc.

Alternatively if they won’t or can’t then I’ll find someone else to do the development for my 120 film going forward. It was a joy to see the images without any issues and damn, that 105 lens is magic
01-14-2023, 05:35 PM   #21
Loyal Site Supporter

I'm a little late to the party on this one, but before you tee off on the lab, it's possible that the edge fogging was caused by the film not being wound tight enough on the take up spool when the back was opened or if you unloaded the film in very bright light such as direct sunlight.