Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-04-2023, 06:44 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

645Z Why when I press the Shutter release button I am getting multiple exposures

The Camera is set to AF Single. I am using the AF rear button to back focus and then I press the shutter release and the camera takes more than a single shot( almost like being on Continuous )
Also, I cant seem to locate the AF points to set the camera. I read the Manual and cant locate it Thank you Dennis

02-04-2023, 07:35 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by rollsman4 Quote
The Camera is set to AF Single. I am using the AF rear button to back focus and then I press the shutter release and the camera takes more than a single shot( almost like being on Continuous )
Also, I cant seem to locate the AF points to set the camera. I read the Manual and cant locate it Thank you Dennis
Do you have any kind of bracketing or multiexposure accidentally enabled?

Also, check out in the PF review: Pentax 645Z Review - Drive Modes | PentaxForums.com Reviews
02-04-2023, 08:03 PM   #3
Pentaxian

if multiple images are occurring during a single shutter press ya likely have hdr or some kinda bracketing turned on in the menu

the red AF points i think is somewhere in the custom menu section
02-05-2023, 06:49 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
OK Thank you. I will ck the Bracketting which I think is the problem I will get back to you Thanks again