Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-11-2009, 09:58 AM   #1
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
About the Pentax Medium Format Forum

This section may be used for discussion of all aspects of the Pentax medium format system. Once it grows in size, we hope it can be moved and become a main forum rather than a sub-forum.

Enjoy!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
01-12-2009, 03:18 AM   #2
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Thanks Adam.
01-12-2009, 04:06 AM   #3
Veteran Member

This is great. Now it is time to build a wealth of knowledge in this forum.
01-12-2009, 01:57 PM   #4
Veteran Member

This is a great idea.

Now I need to go buy a 645 so that I can post in here

01-21-2009, 09:56 AM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hope we can get enough volume to make this work...I thought it worked out fine in with the "film" forum. It does seem that the film forum is getting a bit more volume of comments lately--cool.
01-21-2009, 10:28 AM   #6
Veteran Member

i hope experiences (good and bad) with digital will encourage people to try out film
i'm also noticing an increase in the traffic here too
01-25-2009, 06:52 PM   #7

I "upgraded" to a 645 a couple of years ago and shoot with all the prime lenses between 45 - 300mm. I like the system so well I've picked up a second 645 body. You would be hard pressed to beat the color, sharpness and contrast that 645 lenses provide. I enjoy shooting film, it makes me conceptualize the photo in my head before I take the photo. I have to think about what I want the image to look and feel like before I trip the shutter. I shoot everything in manual mode.

Cheers,

Scott

04-14-2010, 10:16 AM   #8
Inactive Account

Thanks Where can i see one of these in the boston Area?
05-31-2010, 04:12 AM   #9
Banned

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
This section may be used for discussion of all aspects of the Pentax medium format system. Once it grows in size, we hope it can be moved and become a main forum rather than a sub-forum.

Enjoy!
NO!! I am NOT the person selling 6X7.I thought I was doing a favour by pointing this AD. out to anyone interested.You people are so politically correct and it is almost to the point of nausea.
05-31-2010, 12:18 PM   #10
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
This thread isn't the appropriate place to reply to my PM, either. We welcome threads like yours, as long as they are comprehensible. Please be clear in what you're posting and there won't be any problems.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
09-15-2011, 03:53 AM   #11

I'm posting in here in order to be kept up with and joined by fellow members who like medium format.
Cheers, Mia