Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-24-2010, 11:52 AM   #16
Forum Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Iris Quote
Man, these are all of the downsides of MF summed up in one photo.

05-24-2010, 05:02 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Well I was that close to do the same today but then I had to think long and hard on my photographic style and noticed that I use "portrait" instead of "landscape" most of the time. This is something I really like with the 645 with two plates or the LX with L-bracket.
So using the 67 in a portrait mode is not the best choice as I would use the waist level finder.

Cheers,

Luc
05-24-2010, 05:20 PM   #18
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Rense, congrats on a beautiful camera kit. When you first view those big negs/slides it will be a game changer. Such detail, tonal range, and sharpness.

I have two of the older 6x7 MLU bodies (one metered prism, other waist level viewing) with 75, 165, 200, extension tube, 2x converter. Would much rather have the fisheye than the 90 or 105! Everyone likes something different. Would love to see a pic of the fisheye on the 6x7.

Will you develop your own film or have it done? In my small town (midwest USA) no company develops it - must go off. May have to set my darkroom up again.
thanks
barondla

Check out POINT & SHOOT CONTEST #30 in compact camera forum. Enter #31. Any brand camera. Enter now!