Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-27-2011, 05:01 AM   #1906
Senior Member




Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Texas
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 228
QuoteOriginally posted by fs999 Quote
Compliments to your wife


Me too


Superb green tones !


Wonderful macro !
Thanks, Frederic!

05-27-2011, 06:46 AM   #1907
Site Supporter
Rense's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Zetten - The Netherlands
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 8,813
Some train related shots...












05-27-2011, 07:04 AM   #1908
Veteran Member
lbenac's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Burnaby, Canada
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 1,313
QuoteOriginally posted by Rense Quote
Some train related shots...


Cool composition...
05-27-2011, 07:12 AM   #1909
Loyal Site Supporter
eddie1960's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Toronto
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 12,211
I'll say it here as well Rense, Time Flies is a great shot, and the toanailty on the Delta 100 is great (really need to pick up some it's been a long while since i shot it)

05-27-2011, 07:13 AM   #1910
Site Supporter
Rense's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Zetten - The Netherlands
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 8,813
QuoteOriginally posted by eddie1960 Quote
I'll say it here as well Rense, Time Flies is a great shot, and the toanailty on the Delta 100 is great (really need to pick up some it's been a long while since i shot it)
Agreed, that Delta 100 is probably the best film for street shots, I like it a lot!
05-27-2011, 09:24 AM   #1911
Pentaxian




Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Seattle
Posts: 6,989
QuoteOriginally posted by Rense Quote
Some train related shots...
Her expression in Time Flies truly says it all. Great capture.
05-27-2011, 09:28 AM   #1912
Forum Member




Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Wollongong NSW
Posts: 81
print made from seven 8x10" pieces of paper. Thats as big as my enlarger will go



taken with pentax 6x7 and 105mm f/2.4 hp5+
05-27-2011, 11:48 AM   #1913
Pentaxian




Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Seattle
Posts: 6,989
QuoteOriginally posted by fabian628 Quote
print made from seven 8x10" pieces of paper. Thats as big as my enlarger will go



taken with pentax 6x7 and 105mm f/2.4 hp5+
Pretty cool. 8x10 max for a MF enlarger seems a little odd.

05-27-2011, 12:02 PM   #1914
Loyal Site Supporter
eddie1960's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Toronto
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 12,211
QuoteOriginally posted by tuco Quote
Pretty cool. 8x10 max for a MF enlarger seems a little odd.

Agree, cool print, but surprised 8x10 is max for a MF enlarger

Maybe he meant the 7 of them laid out like this was a big as it would go (all printed at once) that would make a lot of sense
05-27-2011, 03:14 PM   #1915
Inactive Account




Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 224
QuoteOriginally posted by fabian628 Quote
print made from seven 8x10" pieces of paper. Thats as big as my enlarger will go
Fantastic! Very creative and inspiring indeed. I love seeing things that I would never ever come to think of doing myself.

----------------------

More from my latest roll of Portra 400...









That old DC-3 is up and flying regularly. I can hear it roaring from my apartment on sunny days, and it makes me open the window and just listen to the sound.
05-27-2011, 05:50 PM   #1916
Pentaxian




Join Date: May 2011
Location: All over the place
Posts: 2,515
Rainclouds approach Langdale Valley, Lake District, UK

An overcast day so contrast was difficult, although it did help me put my 645D through its paces. I bought a second-hand A 80 - 160 f/4.5 and used it for this shot. I decided to convert to Black and white then added some sepia tones. This was shot at 160mm shooting speed was 1/4 and aperture was f/19
Attached Images
 
05-27-2011, 06:46 PM   #1917
Forum Member




Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Wollongong NSW
Posts: 81
QuoteOriginally posted by tuco Quote
Pretty cool. 8x10 max for a MF enlarger seems a little odd.
QuoteOriginally posted by eddie1960 Quote
Agree, cool print, but surprised 8x10 is max for a MF enlarger

Maybe he meant the 7 of them laid out like this was a big as it would go (all printed at once) that would make a lot of sense
QuoteOriginally posted by Makten Quote
Fantastic! Very creative and inspiring indeed. I love seeing things that I would never ever come to think of doing myself.
Thanks for the kind words.
eddie you are right, the projection was about 20x25" since I only have 8x10 paper at the moment this was the only way to get a big print
05-27-2011, 07:19 PM   #1918
Veteran Member
goddo31's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 2,295
QuoteOriginally posted by Makten Quote
...





That old DC-3 is up and flying regularly. I can hear it roaring from my apartment on sunny days, and it makes me open the window and just listen to the sound.
Great DC-3!!
It looks like the one shown in this wikipedia article on SAS: Scandinavian Airlines - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Love the shiny metal.
05-28-2011, 12:30 AM   #1919
Inactive Account




Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 224
QuoteOriginally posted by goddo31 Quote
Great DC-3!!
It looks like the one shown in this wikipedia article on SAS: Scandinavian Airlines - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Love the shiny metal.
That's the exact same one! Look close and you can see the name below the cockpit.
05-28-2011, 03:13 AM   #1920
New Member
Domenico's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Turin
Posts: 23
QuoteOriginally posted by tuco Quote

And here are some fish somewhere in that water




Pentax 67, SMC 105mm 2.4, Fuji 100 Acros, ND2.7 (9-stop) filter, PMK Pyro, 60 sec exposure
B E A U T I F U L

It has just became my desktop wallpaper, I hope it doesn't bother you.

By the way, where did you take the picture?
Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
645d, 645z, camera, cameras, cheapo, drive, efex, film, flickr, format, frame, fujifilm, holes, lens, lomo, medium, medium format, p67ii, pentax 67, portra, post, road, roll, scanner, shot, shots, silver, software, strait, takumar 90mm
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
First Medium Format straightshooter Pentax Medium Format 3 08-24-2010 07:10 AM
Medium format... D4rknezz Troubleshooting and Beginner Help 9 04-06-2010 03:59 PM
Medium Format Soon? k100d Pentax News and Rumors 0 03-04-2009 12:09 PM
Medium Format Buffy Pentax Medium Format 5 03-19-2008 12:04 AM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:18 PM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top