Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-13-2014, 11:14 PM   #5356
New Member
gilal's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Lyon
Posts: 18
Hi,
New in this forum, i've just discovered this fabulous post...
I'm french photographer (so, sorry for my english), i've a pentax 645D.
So to begin a recent picture with 645D and 55mm at f3,5

07-13-2014, 11:20 PM - 3 Likes   #5357
New Member
gilal's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Lyon
Posts: 18
QuoteOriginally posted by gilal Quote
Hi,
New in this forum, i've just discovered this fabulous post...
I'm french photographer (so, sorry for my english), i've a pentax 645D.
So to begin a recent picture with 645D and 55mm at f3,5
oops..
Attached Images
     
07-14-2014, 12:17 AM   #5358
Pentaxian
mikeSF's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: East Bay Area, CA
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 5,625
gilal, welcome and those are very nice. have a cinematic feel to them and the point of view of your third image is so nice!
07-14-2014, 12:38 AM   #5359
New Member
gilal's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Lyon
Posts: 18
QuoteOriginally posted by mikeSF Quote
gilal, welcome and those are very nice. have a cinematic feel to them and the point of view of your third image is so nice!
Thanks!
I 've seen your work on San Francisco and i really like it!
It's also a cinematic town

07-14-2014, 04:55 AM   #5360
Pentaxian




Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Baltimore
Posts: 509
QuoteOriginally posted by gilal Quote
oops..
Gilal---seeming simplicity wins the day. Is the second one an intentional Wyeth quote? I think the first is my favorite---great use of flare, which is normally a deficit.
07-14-2014, 05:52 AM   #5361
Pentaxian




Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Seattle
Posts: 7,017
QuoteOriginally posted by gilal Quote
Hi,
New in this forum
Also welcome. I look forward to more.

---------- Post added 07-14-14 at 05:53 ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by texandrews Quote
So....is it for sale?
I'm glad you like it but no it's not.
07-14-2014, 07:11 AM   #5362
New Member
gilal's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Lyon
Posts: 18
QuoteOriginally posted by texandrews Quote
Gilal---seeming simplicity wins the day. Is the second one an intentional Wyeth quote? I think the first is my favorite---great use of flare, which is normally a deficit.
thanks! Yes it's intentional, i really love this painting.
I used a Godox 360 to adjust back light
07-14-2014, 07:15 AM - 1 Like   #5363
New Member
gilal's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Lyon
Posts: 18
QuoteOriginally posted by tuco Quote
Also welcome. I look forward to more.
.

thanks !

so two others

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX 645D  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX 645D  Photo 
07-14-2014, 07:32 AM   #5364
Pentaxian




Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Seattle
Posts: 7,017
QuoteOriginally posted by gilal Quote
.

thanks !

so two others
Nice.

I take it she is not a pro model? When I can, I often give the person something to hold so they are doing something with their hands if they are not experienced at posing.
07-14-2014, 07:42 AM   #5365
New Member
gilal's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Lyon
Posts: 18
QuoteOriginally posted by tuco Quote
Nice.

I take it she is not a pro model? When I can, I often give the person something to hold so they are doing something with their hands if they are not experienced at posing.
She's pro! But i'm guilty
I wanted a very chaste(?) attitude, a little shy, and not very fashion as she do in her job.
07-14-2014, 08:38 AM - 1 Like   #5366
Pentaxian
mikeSF's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: East Bay Area, CA
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 5,625
at least you gave her something to hold with her hands
07-14-2014, 11:50 AM   #5367
Forum Member




Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 90
QuoteOriginally posted by snapper99 Quote
Heads up. My 25mm came with a drop in polarising filter in the box. Perhaps this is only for new ones..
Does the 25mm DA lens come with a removable holder that you screw the drop in filter on (the normal way), or does the filter simply "drop in" to a slot? I'm asking because I'm trying to get a custom filter made for it and they want the holder in the shop before they can do so. My lens won't arrive for a couple of days, and I wanted to try and find an extra holder if that is the case since I don't want to be without one - but I've not been able to find that part listed anywhere. Thanks...
07-14-2014, 12:23 PM   #5368
Pentaxian




Join Date: May 2011
Location: All over the place
Posts: 2,535
QuoteOriginally posted by jwoodland Quote
Does the 25mm DA lens come with a removable holder that you screw the drop in filter on (the normal way), or does the filter simply "drop in" to a slot? I'm asking because I'm trying to get a custom filter made for it and they want the holder in the shop before they can do so. My lens won't arrive for a couple of days, and I wanted to try and find an extra holder if that is the case since I don't want to be without one - but I've not been able to find that part listed anywhere. Thanks...
Yes. You will need to ensure the filter is narrow enough - not all 40.5mm ones are.
07-14-2014, 01:00 PM   #5369
Forum Member




Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 90
OK, thanks. Does anyone know a part # for this holder, or where I might be able to find one? I've not been able to find any info via Pentax/Ricoh.
07-14-2014, 01:20 PM   #5370
Pentaxian




Join Date: May 2011
Location: All over the place
Posts: 2,535
QuoteOriginally posted by jwoodland Quote
OK, thanks. Does anyone know a part # for this holder, or where I might be able to find one? I've not been able to find any info via Pentax/Ricoh.
It is part of the lens and the filter screws into it. It slots into the barrel of the lens
Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
645d, 645z, camera, cameras, cheapo, drive, efex, film, flickr, format, frame, fujifilm, holes, lens, lomo, medium, medium format, p67ii, pentax 67, portra, post, road, roll, scanner, shot, shots, silver, software, strait, takumar 90mm
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
First Medium Format straightshooter Pentax Medium Format 3 08-24-2010 07:10 AM
Medium format... D4rknezz Troubleshooting and Beginner Help 9 04-06-2010 03:59 PM
Medium Format Soon? k100d Pentax News and Rumors 0 03-04-2009 12:09 PM
Medium Format Buffy Pentax Medium Format 5 03-19-2008 12:04 AM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:17 AM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top