Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-14-2014, 08:11 AM   #6166
Loyal Site Supporter
eddie1960's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Toronto
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 12,243
QuoteOriginally posted by Mr Bassie Quote


Holga
making me think i should pull out the Holga and the duct tape and grab a roll of film nice shot mr b

11-14-2014, 08:20 AM   #6167
Pentaxian
aurele's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Paris, France
Photos: Albums
Posts: 2,926
QuoteOriginally posted by LFLee Quote
Didn't know P645N is such a joy to use, and I'm still experimenting with shooting film... and make me want to get film camera like LX and a 'take anywhere' point-and-shoot film camera, like a Ricoh GR1s.... oh well.
be careful, soon, you will have a new problem every morning : "What camera do i take today ?"
11-14-2014, 05:06 PM - 1 Like   #6168
Pentaxian




Join Date: May 2011
Location: All over the place
Posts: 2,535
Spent the afternoon in an area fairly close to home, the Ogmore Valley and Southern Down:

Pentax 645Z DA 28 - 45 + Lee Filters - Big and Little stoppers used plus 0.9 GND

1.



2.



3. bw



4.



5. bw



6.

[COLOR="Silver"]

Last edited by itshimitis; 11-14-2014 at 05:22 PM.
11-14-2014, 09:03 PM - 1 Like   #6169
Pentaxian
LFLee's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Western MA
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 2,258
QuoteOriginally posted by aurele Quote
be careful, soon, you will have a new problem every morning : "What camera do i take today ?"
lol. it's a nice problem to have...
----------------------

another P645N + 67 105mm (via adapter), Kodak Portra 400.



11-14-2014, 10:36 PM   #6170
Senior Member




Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 132
QuoteOriginally posted by mikeSF Quote
we are in fog season right now - here is another fog shot from sunday morning in Marin.

Night Moves

645D & A35/3.5
on flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/mikeoria/15742174646/
Nice.

Susan

---------- Post added 11-14-14 at 11:37 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by itshimitis Quote
Spent the afternoon in an area fairly close to home, the Ogmore Valley and Southern Down:

Pentax 645Z DA 28 - 45 + Lee Filters - Big and Little stoppers used plus 0.9 GND

1.



2.



3. bw



4.



5. bw



6.

[COLOR="Silver"]
Nice captures. That lens is really sharp and the images have so much detail.

Susan
11-15-2014, 12:03 AM - 6 Likes   #6171
Pentaxian
mikeSF's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: East Bay Area, CA
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 5,625
QuoteOriginally posted by susanb Quote
Nice.


Susan
thank you susan!

I just got around to processing this grand finale burst from the New Year's 2014 firework show:
click pic to enlarge
Finale
645D & A120 Macro
multi-exposure pano composite

Last edited by mikeSF; 11-15-2014 at 11:23 AM.
11-15-2014, 12:43 AM   #6172
Senior Member




Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 132
QuoteOriginally posted by mikeSF Quote
thank you susan!

I just got around to processing this grand finale burst from the New Year's 2014 firework show:

Finale
645D & A120 Macro
multi-exposure pano composite
That is so pretty!

The fireworks and the light above the top of the building on the right, transamerica I'm guessing, are wonderful together.

I'm trying to guess at how you did that.

Susan
11-15-2014, 12:01 PM   #6173
Pentaxian




Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Baltimore
Posts: 509
Testing to see how/if this works

645Z, 67 55mm, 15 sec., f16, iso 1600; my first upload here. This shot is one of the first "real" shots with my 645Z, and is part of a much larger series begun in 2006 which has morphed over the years---different cameras, slightly shifted (more concentrated/focused) subject matter over time. Now the series seems to be shaking out as dedicated to the 4 seasons and four times of day, pre-dawn/dawn (spring), mid-day/night(summer), after sundown/twilight/evening (autumn), and winter (mid-day/night). So here is an autumn "nocturne" piece (Note! as per usual in my experience, uploading things to the web tends to shift things in a way that is deleterious to images that are more on the subtle side, and/or are dark images. So unfortunately there is such a shift going on here---in fact I had to re-do the image to get it to read better here. Also, the white background here on the forums really hurts---medium -dark grey or black work much better):

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX 645Z  Photo 

Last edited by texandrews; 11-15-2014 at 12:12 PM.
11-15-2014, 12:13 PM   #6174
Veteran Member
Ryan Tischer's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Duluth, Minnesota
Photos: Albums
Posts: 435
QuoteOriginally posted by texandrews Quote
645Z, 67 55mm, 15 sec., f16, iso 1600; my first upload here. This shot is one of the first "real" shots with my 645Z, and is part of a much larger series begun in 2006 which has morphed over the years---different cameras, slightly shifted (more concentrated/focused) subject matter over time. Now the series seems to be shaking out as dedicated to the 4 seasons and four times of day, pre-dawn/dawn (spring), mid-day/night(summer), after sundown/twilight/evening (autumn), and winter (mid-day/night). So here is an autumn "nocturne" piece (Note! as per usual in my experience, uploading things to the web tends to shift things in a way that is deleterious to images that are more on the subtle side, and/or are dark images. So unfortunately there is such a shift going on here. Also, the white background here on the forums really hurts---medium -dark grey or black work much better):
looks like the upload/link didn't work.
11-15-2014, 03:34 PM   #6175
Pentaxian




Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Baltimore
Posts: 509
QuoteOriginally posted by Ryan Tischer Quote
looks like the upload/link didn't work.
you mean you don't see the image? I can see it.
11-15-2014, 03:44 PM   #6176
Loyal Site Supporter
unkipunki's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: South Lochaweside, Argyll
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 537
QuoteOriginally posted by Ryan Tischer Quote
looks like the upload/link didn't work.
I can see it too
11-15-2014, 03:44 PM   #6177
Pentaxian




Join Date: May 2011
Location: All over the place
Posts: 2,535
Different day, different beach, though one I have been to many times.

Rhossili beach, Gower Peninsula, South Wales:

Pentax 645Z DA 28 - 45 Lee 0.9 GND f/16 1.3 secs ISO 100 - 5 minutes before sunset:



Lee 0.9 ND, 0.9 GND f/11 11 minutes, ISO 100 - 50 minutes after sunset

11-15-2014, 04:29 PM - 2 Likes   #6178
Pentaxian
Swift1's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Oregon
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 3,921


Hasselblad 500c/m
Carl Zeiss Planar C T* 80/2.8
Kodak Ektar 100
Epson V500
11-15-2014, 09:24 PM - 1 Like   #6179
Pentaxian
LFLee's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Western MA
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 2,258
https://flic.kr/p/pMJrTU

w/ PENTAX 645N + SMC 67 105mm (via adapter), Kodak Portra 160.

11-15-2014, 10:13 PM   #6180
Senior Member




Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 132
QuoteOriginally posted by itshimitis Quote
Different day, different beach, though one I have been to many times.

Rhossili beach, Gower Peninsula, South Wales:

Pentax 645Z DA 28 - 45 Lee 0.9 GND f/16 1.3 secs ISO 100 - 5 minutes before sunset:



Lee 0.9 ND, 0.9 GND f/11 11 minutes, ISO 100 - 50 minutes after sunset

That second image is really outstanding.

Susan

---------- Post added 11-15-14 at 11:14 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by Swift1 Quote


Hasselblad 500c/m
Carl Zeiss Planar C T* 80/2.8
Kodak Ektar 100
Epson V500
Love the carpets of color both on the ground and in the trees.

Susan
Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
645d, 645z, camera, cameras, cheapo, drive, efex, film, flickr, format, frame, fujifilm, holes, lens, lomo, medium, medium format, p67ii, pentax 67, portra, post, road, roll, scanner, shot, shots, silver, software, strait, takumar 90mm
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
First Medium Format straightshooter Pentax Medium Format 3 08-24-2010 07:10 AM
Medium format... D4rknezz Troubleshooting and Beginner Help 9 04-06-2010 03:59 PM
Medium Format Soon? k100d Pentax News and Rumors 0 03-04-2009 12:09 PM
Medium Format Buffy Pentax Medium Format 5 03-19-2008 12:04 AM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:18 PM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top