Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-02-2014, 06:36 AM - 2 Likes   #6301
Senior Member
LaHo's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Denmark
Photos: Albums
Posts: 216
Analog shots from Copenhagen

"Kartoffelrækkerne": Formerly workers' dwellings - today popular housing for yuppies (if that term is used anymore?):




Girl and bike. Bikes are a popular means of transportation in Copenhagen.


Typical kiosk down on the corner:


Camera: Pentax 6x7 MLU with waist-level viewfinder
Lens: S-M-C Takumar 6x7 105mm F2.4
Film: Kodak Tri-X dev. in ID-11 1:3
Light meter: Gossen Lunasix 3

12-02-2014, 09:44 AM   #6302
Junior Member




Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Bergen County,NJ
Posts: 30
Love both of them.

The second one is especially gorgeous with the highlights of the foliage in the foreground and then the night sky in the background.Thank you Susan
12-02-2014, 10:45 AM   #6303
Pentaxian




Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Albuquerque
Posts: 1,120
QuoteOriginally posted by LaHo Quote
"Kartoffelrækkerne": Formerly workers' dwellings - today popular housing for yuppies (if that term is used anymore?):




Girl and bike. Bikes are a popular means of transportation in Copenhagen.


Typical kiosk down on the corner:


Camera: Pentax 6x7 MLU with waist-level viewfinder
Lens: S-M-C Takumar 6x7 105mm F2.4
Film: Kodak Tri-X dev. in ID-11 1:3
Light meter: Gossen Lunasix 3
Nice portraits of Danish life. Thanks for sharing.
12-02-2014, 11:30 AM   #6304
Pentaxian




Join Date: May 2011
Location: All over the place
Posts: 2,466
A challenging day for photos in the lakes for an odd reason: the weather has been too good! Hardly any clouds around, so set out just before sunset to see what the light would offer me and used the 80 - 160 on the 645Z to see what a medium telephoto would offer me. I quite like what the light gave me:

1. f/11 0.5 secs ISO 400



2. f/11 0.6 secs ISO 100



3. f/16 240 secs ISO 100



4. f/16 630 secs ISO 100



12-02-2014, 11:44 AM   #6305
Loyal Site Supporter




Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,004
QuoteOriginally posted by itshimitis Quote
A challenging day for photos in the lakes for an odd reason: the weather has been too good! Hardly any clouds around, so set out just before sunset to see what the light would offer me and used the 80 - 160 on the 645Z to see what a medium telephoto would offer me. I quite like what the light gave me:

1. f/11 0.5 secs ISO 400



2. f/11 0.6 secs ISO 100



3. f/16 240 secs ISO 100



4. f/16 630 secs ISO 100

Lovely! Swallows and Amazons territory, I take it.
12-02-2014, 05:26 PM - 5 Likes   #6306
Site Supporter




Join Date: May 2009
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 828
Rolleiflex 3.5, Portra 400
12-02-2014, 11:25 PM - 3 Likes   #6307
Junior Member




Join Date: Sep 2014
Photos: Albums
Posts: 36
A little waterfall I discovered in the Obi Obi near my gallery in Maleny, Qld. The water shoots right out of the rockface. The is a stitch made up of 50+ frames both the right and left sides had to be focus stacked as they were very close to the camera.
Pentax 645z 25mm f4 lens
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX 645Z  Photo 
12-03-2014, 12:21 AM   #6308
Pentaxian




Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Nelson B.C.
Posts: 3,211
QuoteOriginally posted by itshimitis Quote
A challenging day for photos in the lakes for an odd reason: the weather has been too good! Hardly any clouds around, so set out just before sunset to see what the light would offer me and used the 80 - 160 on the 645Z to see what a medium telephoto would offer me. I quite like what the light gave me:
Those are lovely. Where is it?

12-03-2014, 04:25 AM   #6309
Pentaxian




Join Date: May 2011
Location: All over the place
Posts: 2,466
QuoteOriginally posted by derekkite Quote
Those are lovely. Where is it?
Waterhead Village, just outside of Ambleside in the Lake District
12-03-2014, 06:11 AM   #6310
Loyal Site Supporter
unkipunki's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: South Lochaweside, Argyll
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 532
QuoteOriginally posted by BenMessina Quote
A little waterfall I discovered in the Obi Obi near my gallery in Maleny, Qld. The water shoots right out of the rockface. The is a stitch made up of 50+ frames both the right and left sides had to be focus stacked as they were very close to the camera.
Pentax 645z 25mm f4 lens
Sounds like a lot of work, but lovely result

---------- Post added 03-12-14 at 13:15 ----------

Pentax 645z with SMC Pentax-A 645 200mm F4 and Lee ND 0.9 Hard Grad Filter. Looking South West towards the isle of Jura from Craignish Peninsula in Argyll

12-03-2014, 08:28 AM   #6311
Pentaxian
Jonathan Mac's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Madrid, Spain
Posts: 3,907
Some sports cars on Portra 160NC in my 124G.

This first one was the first time I've ever cloned out an unwanted mark in a photo. After around six years of having photography as a hobby, that's not bad.


Yashica 124G Portra 160NC 019a
by Jonathan_in_Madrid, on Flickr


Yashica 124G Portra 160NC 020a
by Jonathan_in_Madrid, on Flickr
12-03-2014, 09:20 AM   #6312
Loyal Site Supporter
unkipunki's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: South Lochaweside, Argyll
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 532
A couple of late afternoon shots from Loch Awe. 645z, HD Pentax-DA 645 28-45mm F4.5, Polarizing filter and Lee 0.6 soft grad filter.



12-03-2014, 09:54 AM   #6313
Loyal Site Supporter
LeRolls's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: PSL, FL
Posts: 3,436
QuoteOriginally posted by alan_smithee_photos Quote
Rolleiflex 3.5, Portra 400
That's a great shot! Very nice!
12-03-2014, 11:57 AM   #6314
Pentaxian




Join Date: May 2011
Location: All over the place
Posts: 2,466
More from the lake district, this time looking down Ullswater from Pooley Bridge:

Pentax 645Z DA 28 - 45 Big Stopper (which dropped and smashed after this shot)



a 16 x 10 pano crop from this shot:



and a while later when the sun's last colours came through:

12-04-2014, 06:25 AM - 3 Likes   #6315
Pentaxian




Join Date: May 2011
Location: All over the place
Posts: 2,466
Two more from yesterday afternoon:

645Z 80 - 160



28 - 45

Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
645d, 645z, camera, cameras, cheapo, drive, efex, film, flickr, format, frame, fujifilm, holes, lens, lomo, medium, medium format, p67ii, pentax 67, portra, post, road, roll, scanner, shot, shots, silver, software, strait, takumar 90mm
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
First Medium Format straightshooter Pentax Medium Format 3 08-24-2010 07:10 AM
Medium format... D4rknezz Troubleshooting and Beginner Help 9 04-06-2010 03:59 PM
Medium Format Soon? k100d Pentax News and Rumors 0 03-04-2009 12:09 PM
Medium Format Buffy Pentax Medium Format 5 03-19-2008 12:04 AM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:41 AM. | See also: NikonForums.com, part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top