Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-03-2019, 03:33 AM - 1 Like   #13276
Pentaxian




Join Date: May 2010
Location: London
Posts: 684
QuoteOriginally posted by mikeSF Quote
I finally got around to processing this one from my February Yosemite adventure:

645Z & DFA 55/2.8
Staggeringly good, Mike!

05-03-2019, 07:22 AM - 6 Likes   #13277
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter
ivanvernon's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Medina, OH
Photos: Albums
Posts: 3,651
Spring flowers medium format style

A few blossoms with the Z-90mm combo.
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX 645Z  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX 645Z  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX 645Z  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX 645Z  Photo 
05-03-2019, 01:38 PM - 1 Like   #13278
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
unkipunki's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: South Lochaweside, Argyll
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 612
QuoteOriginally posted by mikeSF Quote
I finally got around to processing this one from my February Yosemite adventure:

Sentinel Rock from Cook's Meadow/]Mike Oria[/url]
645Z & DFA 55/2.8
Absolutely lovely shot Mike. The level snow line briefly made me think it was two shots one above the other. I have been laying 900mmx600mmx50mm slabs all day though.
05-03-2019, 01:54 PM - 6 Likes   #13279
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Jean Poitiers's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Lost in translation ...
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 17,505
I could not resist waiting more ... a new addition for the Mamiya M645, a Sekor C 35/3.5.

While Charlotte was at a swim meet late this afternoon, I slipped out for some super fast tests ... here, FP4 Plus home developed in LC-29 (8 min.) with Epson V600 scan ... this combo should be a lot of fun.









05-04-2019, 02:17 AM - 4 Likes   #13280
Pentaxian




Join Date: May 2010
Location: London
Posts: 684
Brighton Pavilion

Dating back to 1787, the Brighton Pavilion was built for the man who was to become King George IV. Its style is interesting for England! And also a sign of the man's well-known bawdy nature!

I couldn't do the shot I wanted that night for two reasons - the classic angle was unavailable due to a cloud bank obscuring the stars, and I accidentally left my fully charged battery in the car, so the trails are shorter than usual. So this is unfinished business....

645Z with 25mm f4 DA.

[IMG][/IMG]
05-04-2019, 05:31 AM - 4 Likes   #13281
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter
ivanvernon's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Medina, OH
Photos: Albums
Posts: 3,651
Lilacs

A scent of lilacs on a foggy morning.

645Z with Pentax 67 75mm f 2.8. Short MFD on this lens makes it nice for flowers.
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX 645Z  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX 645Z  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX 645Z  Photo 
05-04-2019, 06:09 AM   #13282
Pentaxian
dsmithhfx's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,797
QuoteOriginally posted by Ed Hurst Quote
Dating back to 1787, the Brighton Pavilion was built for the man who was to become King George IV. Its style is interesting for England! And also a sign of the man's well-known bawdy nature!

I couldn't do the shot I wanted that night for two reasons - the classic angle was unavailable due to a cloud bank obscuring the stars, and I accidentally left my fully charged battery in the car, so the trails are shorter than usual. So this is unfinished business....

645Z with 25mm f4 DA.

[/url][/IMG]
I like the short trails.
05-04-2019, 11:16 AM - 6 Likes   #13283
Pentaxian




Join Date: May 2011
Location: All over the place
Posts: 2,825
A more complicated pano. Shot at 35mm on the big Pentax- a combination of 27 shots to make a full size image of 270 mp...A lot of effort but results in less distortion, but a bigger tif file of 1.5GB...



05-04-2019, 08:19 PM   #13284
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter




Join Date: Dec 2017
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 526
QuoteOriginally posted by itshimitis Quote
A more complicated pano. Shot at 35mm on the big Pentax- a combination of 27 shots to make a full size image of 270 mp...A lot of effort but results in less distortion, but a bigger tif file of 1.5GB...

1.5 GB. 21 square feet of print at 300 ppi. I don't know whether to laugh or cry, or both. In any case, I'll award a 'bravo' for doing it. +1
05-05-2019, 01:11 AM   #13285
Pentaxian




Join Date: May 2011
Location: All over the place
Posts: 2,825
QuoteOriginally posted by kaseki Quote
1.5 GB. 21 square feet of print at 300 ppi. I don't know whether to laugh or cry, or both. In any case, I'll award a 'bravo' for doing it. +1
I have a handheld one taken with the Sony A7R3 that is 336mp and 2GB. At ISO 3200 it is really very clean. When shooting with other cameras I miss the tripod lug on the side of the camera. Those wanting a smaller camera might lose this feature. One I like and use on the relatively few occasions I use a tripod
05-05-2019, 06:45 AM - 4 Likes   #13286
New Member




Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 11
Came back after one month away to find my yard overgrown with dandelions.
This is with the 120 macro at ISO 800.
Attached Images
 
05-05-2019, 12:35 PM - 8 Likes   #13287
New Member




Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 11
Clearing storm Shenandoah Valley

From last fall, 645z w/ 45-85, 28-45
I saw that the rain clouds would clear around sunset on Skyline Drive, Virginia, about an hour and half west of me and it turned out to be a bust (trees bare, sun burned off the clouds). On the way there I saw the clouds lifting off this mountain and turned off on various country roads until I came upon this farm.
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX 645Z  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX 645Z  Photo 
05-05-2019, 02:27 PM - 1 Like   #13288
Site Supporter
Site Supporter




Join Date: Mar 2014
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 1,192
Pentax 645 Portra 160

Mt Sinai Harbor Long Island NY 75MM 2.8
Attached Images
 
05-05-2019, 05:28 PM   #13289
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter
ivanvernon's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Medina, OH
Photos: Albums
Posts: 3,651
QuoteOriginally posted by johnhc Quote
From last fall, 645z w/ 45-85, 28-45
I saw that the rain clouds would clear around sunset on Skyline Drive, Virginia, about an hour and half west of me and it turned out to be a bust (trees bare, sun burned off the clouds). On the way there I saw the clouds lifting off this mountain and turned off on various country roads until I came upon this farm.
Great landscapes. Trying to decide if the second or third one is my favorite. Both are niceshots!
05-05-2019, 08:56 PM   #13290
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Jellygeist's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Brandon, MB
Photos: Albums
Posts: 311
Currently putting new light seals in the film back for my RB67, and by new light seals, I mean very fiddly black wool yarn. It'll happen, I just need to grow a couple more hands.

Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
645d, 645z, camera, cameras, cheapo, drive, efex, film, flickr, format, frame, fujifilm, holes, lens, lomo, medium, medium format, p67ii, pentax 67, portra, post, road, roll, scanner, shot, shots, silver, software, strait, takumar 90mm
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
First Medium Format straightshooter Pentax Medium Format 3 08-24-2010 07:10 AM
Medium format... D4rknezz Troubleshooting and Beginner Help 9 04-06-2010 03:59 PM
Medium Format Soon? k100d Pentax News and Rumors 0 03-04-2009 12:09 PM
Medium Format Buffy Pentax Medium Format 5 03-19-2008 12:04 AM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:03 AM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top