Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-29-2010, 05:11 PM   #1

Original 645 Meter

Is the original 645's meter accurate to 1/3 of a stop or 1/2? Exposure compensation works in half stops, so I'm wondering if I set the iso for a 1/3 underexposure, if I'd be better off just going to half a stop?

05-01-2010, 07:45 PM   #2

Original Poster
Sorry, I was incorrect, the 645 exposure comp. works only in full stops. Specifically my question is if I set the iso to say 125 on a 100 speed film, will there be any difference in exposure? The meter provides LED display in full stops, but will it expose in any smaller increments?
05-05-2010, 04:23 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
yes, it should..but rember to reset the ISO. The pentax 645 has one of the most accurate metering systems in film camera history, the NII still is my 645 of choice...and now that the digital version is coming out the fun starts again....