Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-18-2010, 12:10 PM   #16
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by uhhchriswho Quote
-Don't forget than with the canon xsi, my friend was still able to get clear images while the other people were interacting with this shutter speed (1/13).
Mine, on the other hand, didn't.
Posting examples with EXIF intact would help - perhaps his settings aren't exactly as you thought they were.

QuoteQuote:
Maybe I can just say that he was very lucky or so pro that he knew the right moment (constantly) to take the shot, therefore he would have no blur?
Never underestimate the degree to which photographer skill and luck play a role. You'd need both to get sharp pictures of moving subjects at 50mm and 1/13".

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, cameras, counter, details, lens, mine, pentax help, photography, pictures, results, shutter, time