Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-15-2010, 09:41 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Foucs mode "continuous" is a must for shooting moving people. From there I would try using M mode and would advise you to have a ton of patience. Start by shooting things/people that are moving slowly with certain shutter speeds and apature settings, then evaluate your pictures. This will give you a good starting point and from there you can tweak your settings to exactly what best suits you because what suits me will not always look good to you. But always remember photography is a very fun hobby and there is absolutely no use in getting frustrated. You will take some very bad and some very good photos, thats why we bought digital, so we can throw away 90% of our pics.

06-15-2010, 10:18 AM   #17

I have a K100D and thu-WHACK is right. Although my kids sleep like the dead, so there is no chance of waking them up. Hubby is always saying "What are you DOING?! Are your OUT OF YOUR MIND! Do NOT wake that child!" Anyway, below is a rare capture of a child not moving all that fast. I know, I cut off her fingers, but at least she's not a blur!

06-15-2010, 06:53 PM   #18
Forum Member

What an adorable shot, Michelle!
06-16-2010, 05:03 AM   #19

Thank you! We were at Blue Mountain Lake in the Adirondack Mnts of Upstate NY. Even though it was June, it was a miserable, freezing day. She was playing peek-a-boo behind the tree. It's one of my favorites of her.