Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-20-2010, 12:51 PM   #1

K-m mishap

Hi there, just recently new to the whole photography thing. I drive a truck for a living. I was moving my personal effects out of the truck when my Pentax km took a tumble out of the truck from the passenger seat down to the pavement. Luckily I had it in a padded pentax case designed for that camera. I checked the camera out with no apparent damage and everything seems to work fine except for a slight rattle inside of the camera. Just wondering if the rattling in the camera is normal.....thx

06-20-2010, 01:09 PM   #2
Ole
Administrator

Photos: Gallery | Albums
The rattle could be the shake reduction mechanism. The sensor assembly rattles on all Pentax'es with SR when turned off.
09-23-2010, 02:43 PM   #3

Original Poster
It got a hold of me haha....thx
09-23-2010, 02:54 PM   #4
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
never know that in-body VR is designed to work this way...(cushion the blow for accidental spill)