Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-01-2010, 02:41 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Manual focus: comes with practice, but it helps if you can really pinpoint down which of all the objects or details you see in a scene you want to be totally focussed when you see your picture at home. That is your point of focus.

Bag blues: I look like a dork too with my Think Tank beltpack, which I use out hiking. Tripod, if needed, travels with the other stuff in my little Vaude backpack.
In the city I have a Crumpler Pretty Bella, which I adapted to my taste. It now holds the world.

Best bag: my sweet husband if he takes part of my load .

07-01-2010, 06:52 AM   #17
Forum Member

I've had my Kx for about a month, and I spent waay too much time pondering the "perfect bag" question myself. I wanted a bag that strapped to me when I was out with my boys, but I also wanted to carry it when I was going more formal places than the park. But I gulped at the price of getting a Lowepro AND a purse-looking camera bag. So I just got an insert-looking thing... an ultra-padded rectangle box that has movable dividers and velcros shut. I can stick it in my current backpack or in my big ol' purse or in whatever I'm carrying that day. Perfect for me! Since I'm just a beginner hobbyist, it carries everything I own: my kx with the 18-55 lens on, and my 50-300 lens, plus a little more space that I'm saving to put that nice little prime in that I'm dreaming about getting for my next Christmas present.

And this is my favorite quote of the week here!! Love it! ...
QuoteOriginally posted by PentaxMom Felua Quote
Best bag: my sweet husband if he takes part of my load .