Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-16-2010, 05:18 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I am strictly catch and release on gamefish. Now, if I happen to hook into a channel cat, I may just keep it, but they're not very likely to hit the lures I throw for bass and trout, my usual fishing spot is designated a trophy trout area, so no live, or "prepared" bait is allowed, only artificials, and flies. I think the last time I kept a fish was 1986, lol. It is MUCH cheaper for me to drive 5 minutes to the store and buy some catfish fillets than it is to drive 80 miles one way, and catch some "dinner".

08-16-2010, 05:25 PM   #17
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Ira Quote
Cost aside, give me disposable lithiums over rechargeables any day.
I like both. Lithiums in the K100D (it was brought up on them from birth) and eneloops in K7. I might change my mind next winter on K7 however.

Cheers, Mike.

p.s. catch and skillet sounds good.

Last edited by Ex Finn.; 08-16-2010 at 05:32 PM.