Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-07-2010, 06:44 PM   #16

Quick question that relates to OP, why is it that the shaking feeling can only be felt when either using live view or shooting video, but in any other mode where the viewfinder is used, that feeling is either not there or barely there?

09-10-2010, 05:12 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I believe the reason is because in normal shooting shake reduction cones on soon after you focus and it is active during exposure. Try setting a 1/6 or longer exposure and move the camera while shooting. Sometimes you can hear the shake reduction jump.
09-10-2010, 05:55 PM   #18
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Bob photo 4 life Quote
I used to be the same way, I wanted to figure it out on my own. But now I read it cover to cover.

I got my Kx a couple of weeks ago and it helped me to also go through all the menus and options of each; if this is your first DSLR, you will be amazed at everything it will do.
+1 here. Nearly never read manuals but I am reading the K-x manual and learning a lot. Very glad that its all in English and I have also downloaded a PDF copy to my home and office computers (for my breaks of course).