Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-21-2010, 11:49 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by lovemehate Quote

also, whats a good setting for that 50mm F/2.0 for taking very low light creepy looking photos inside, in lets say a bath room?

The cam will be sat down so shake isent a problem
Dont tell us you are taking your self portrait for Facebook. How many times have we seen someone using their phone camera, posing in the privacy of their bathroom making the face of irreverance
for profile pictures? Sorry. I am just joking.
I think many of us are trying to be as helpful as we can but you really should consider at least taking the advice of going to the official Pentax website and downloading the manual files. It may seem a chore to sit at a computer monitor and read through the manual but 90% of your questions can have answers right there. It really will help you enjoy your camera.

I'm getting an idea for a new thread. Post your shots taken in the bathroom.

Last edited by Nowhere Matt; 10-21-2010 at 11:56 AM.
10-21-2010, 12:14 PM   #17
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Nowhere Matt Quote
Dont tell us you are taking your self portrait for Facebook. How many times have we seen someone using their phone camera, posing in the privacy of their bathroom making the face of irreverance
for profile pictures? Sorry. I am just joking.

I'm getting an idea for a new thread. Post your shots taken in the bathroom
That's a scary prospect. Not too sure I'd want to see all of them

QuoteQuote:
I think many of us are trying to be as helpful as we can but you really should consider at least taking the advice of going to the official Pentax website and downloading the manual files. It may seem a chore to sit at a computer monitor and read through the manual but 90% of your questions can have answers right there. It really will help you enjoy your camera.
I'm going to start just posting page numbers for my responses to these questions.