Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-02-2010, 02:47 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Ken T Quote
Is it really K20D new in box for $399 out there ? If it is, then that's one hell of a deal .
I am curious of this too.

Most K20D's I have seen are much more than that and having said that, how about a K7? I think the K7 is much improved over the K20 and can be had for a bit more.

11-03-2010, 08:31 AM   #17
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Thanks guys,
you've convinced me, I'll pick up the k20d.
For those wondering why it is so cheap, I work at an electronics store, so I can buy anything in the store at cost, so when an item is discontinued sometimes the cost drops a ton, so I can get it cheaper than retail price, I just have to agree it will be for personal use not resale.
11-03-2010, 10:44 AM   #18
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Cellar-Door Quote
Thanks guys,
For those wondering why it is so cheap, I work at an electronics store, so I can buy anything in the store at cost, so when an item is discontinued sometimes the cost drops a ton, so I can get it cheaper than retail price, I just have to agree it will be for personal use not resale.
Well, you can personal use one every month can't you?
We'll gladly take those personal used items out of you once a month for our personal use too!
Sound good?
11-04-2010, 05:13 PM   #19
Pentaxian

I could personaly use it for you if you want

11-04-2010, 07:28 PM   #20
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Cellar-Door Quote
Thanks guys,
With that said, why not a K7? I think the K7 is much better than the K20 and with your discount it will be very cheap.