Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-02-2010, 03:03 PM   #1
Forum Member

K5 - How do I access "Custom Image" to change sharpness/saturation/contrast, etc ?

Per page 222 of the manual, I should be able to modify the Custom Image, and change sharpness, contrast, hue, saturation, etc. However, I can't not figure out how to access it. I search here, and went through the manual, and all the camera settings, and don't see how I can access these to change them. The camera is Av mode, so that shouldn't be an issue.

So please, looking for help. Probably a dumb question, but coming from Canon, things are a little foreign to me still. Thanks!!!

11-02-2010, 03:06 PM   #2
Forum Member

Original Poster
Figured out that I focus-point selector can't be in SEL mode. Once I changed that to center-point or auto, I was able to select Custom Image.

If I'm in SEL mode, is there a way to access Custom Image without leaving SEL mode?
11-02-2010, 06:37 PM - 1 Like   #3
Pentaxian

Press and hold the OK button for a second. The camera will beep and the 4 way switch will have changed from focus point selection to Fn mode selection.
After you are done fiddling, you have to press the OK button again for a second to change the 4 way back to focus point selection.
11-03-2010, 06:38 AM   #4
Forum Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Wheatfield Quote
Press and hold the OK button for a second. The camera will beep and the 4 way switch will have changed from focus point selection to Fn mode selection.
After you are done fiddling, you have to press the OK button again for a second to change the 4 way back to focus point selection.
That's great! Thanks much!!