Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-08-2010, 01:58 AM   #1

Photos: Gallery
SR Tag Fell Off Of Kx

The red SR tag on the front face of my Kx fell off. Pentax parts is supposed to be sending me a replacement in a few weeks (they were out of stock).
I'm not sure how this label wound up coming off but I'll take the blame even though I'm extremely careful with all my equipment.
I know it's minor but the missing label annoys me a bit because I take pride in my gear and go out of my way to secure it from getting damaged.
Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else?

11-08-2010, 02:05 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by seachunk2 Quote
The red SR tag on the front face of my Kx fell off. Pentax parts is supposed to be sending me a replacement in a few weeks (they were out of stock).
I'm not sure how this label wound up coming off but I'll take the blame even though I'm extremely careful with all my equipment.
I know it's minor but the missing label annoys me a bit because I take pride in my gear and go out of my way to secure it from getting damaged.
Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else?
Did, luckily I didnt lose it, just glued back
11-08-2010, 06:46 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
It happened to me. I don't really mind of the look of my k-x...
11-08-2010, 07:57 PM   #4

Now that's a non SR Pentax!!!
Kidding aside, mine still on there.