Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-12-2010, 03:56 PM   #16
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by patriotap Quote
Guess I can add, I am getting good exposures and taking good pics. I was just curious if I was going about it the right way or doing it another way was better, faster more accurate etc.
In the case of your DA* lenses, you don't need to use the green button. Just set your meter to operate the maximum length of time. Set your camera to M, and adjust your exposure. This would be true as well for your A50 in A mode. In the case of M42, M, and K lenses, (no auto aperture), set your Preview for Optical. When you want to meter, pull the preview lever and that will activate the meter. From there, set your exposure, focus, shoot.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, exposure, im, pentax help, photography, settings