Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-12-2010, 01:25 AM   #1
Inactive Account

[langtitle=sv]Datumstämpel Pentax k-x[/langtitle]

Hej
Någon som vet var man hittar inställningen för att få datum på sina kort?
Jag har ställt in tid o datum i menyn men jag får inte detta på mina kort när jag skall visa dom.

Mvh Lene

11-12-2010, 05:40 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I was a bit puzzled about this as well, but it looks like what the feature does, is to adda number followed by month and day number. Like so: 123_1112

I hope that helps.
11-12-2010, 07:40 AM   #3
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Hej Om jag fotar idag så lägger dom sig i en mapp med dagens datum och så vidare men jag undrar om man kan få datum på varje kort om man nu tex samlar alla kort från sommaren tex i en mapp.

Mats
11-12-2010, 07:40 AM   #4
Inactive Account

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Zafar Iqbal Quote
I was a bit puzzled about this as well, but it looks like what the feature does, is to adda number followed by month and day number. Like so: 123_1112

I hope that helps.
Hej Om jag fotar idag så lägger dom sig i en mapp med dagens datum och så vidare men jag undrar om man kan få datum på varje kort om man nu tex samlar alla kort från sommaren tex i en mapp.

Mats

11-12-2010, 08:26 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-beginners-corner-q/120676-date-time-issue.html
Lene, try the thread above, it seems as if they are discussing more or less the same stuff you want info on.
The date and time are recorded in the EXIF of every photo you shoot. If you open it in your editing software on youre computer, it should be there. I use Google's Picasa 3 free edition and if you click on the imported photo, all the EXIF info will be on the right hand side "properties"
11-12-2010, 08:29 AM   #6
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
You want to find photos based on dates? The photos usually already have dates in them. You can use a photo organizing software to browse your images based on dates or other things. Try Picasa and see if it helps. It's free and I personally like it for just viewing images.

You could also sort by imageinfo directly in Windows. Perhaps you don't even need to install any programs if this is sufficient enough for your needs.

How can I sort photos by date in Windows 7?