Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-09-2010, 10:35 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
OEM grip vs Original?

Staff note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means Pentax Forums may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. If you would like to support the forum directly, you may also make a donation here.

What do you think about this grip ?

Battery Grip Holder f Pentax PK K7 K-7 Camera as BG-K7 on eBay (end time 14-Dec-10 03:35:13 GMT)

1/4 of the price from the opriginal one .... (at least in Europe!)

12-09-2010, 11:31 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
There have been a lot of threads recently about OEM grips. I've had both OEM and original, for my K10D, and I can tell you that although functionally they are almost identical but aesthetically they differ but a lot. Save your money and buy a real grip, you'll thank yourself in the end.
12-09-2010, 12:09 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Thanks!