Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-10-2010, 09:33 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Help I have flash problems

Hey, I am having a problem with my flash on my k10d. the internal flash will not fire and when I attach the other flash I have to the hot shoe on top it also will not work. The camera was dropped and the flash worked for several days but now neither will work and the top mount one is brand new just got it today. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

12-11-2010, 12:43 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-camera-field-accessories/125503-he...-problems.html

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
Closed Thread