Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-17-2010, 06:11 AM   #1
lucia

[langtitle=sv]Hjälp ang makroobjektiv - Kx[/langtitle]

Hej!

Jag är ny på forumet och behöver rådfråga er angående makroobjektiv till en Pentax K-x.

Jag tänkte mestadels fota smycken, reptiler i fångenskap/naturen samt barnen. Jag behöver alltså inte fota myror och andra små små insekter på nära håll, antar att det skiljer sig lite på olika makro?

Vad skulle ni rekommendera? gärna både nya och äldre modeller, i olika prisklasser. Har tagit en snabb titt på Tradera men vet inte riktigt vad jag är ute efter.

Hoppas på svar!

Mvh Jenny

12-17-2010, 07:08 AM   #2
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome aboard Jenny!

This may help with your question.

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-slr-lens-discussion/125290-lens-jewelry-photos.html

My exact answer would depend on how much money you have to spend. I can assure you if I knew that, I could help you spend every cent and all of the solutions would get you what you want (to an extent).

12-17-2010, 02:23 PM   #3
hcc
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I agree with JeffJS; in absence on budget it is difficult to provide accurate advice.

There are some excellent lenses about 100mm focal lengths, with the Pentax 100mm macro, the newer Pentax 100mm WR, the Sigma 105mm macro and the Tamron 90mm SP macro. All the independent reviews, as well as users' reviews, of these lenses are very, very positive, and each one can be highly recommended.

While all these lenses are macro, the focal length ~100mm allow you to shoot from a distance and yet to have a lot of details. For example, to shoot animals at the zoo.

I would recommend that you bring your camera to the local store to test/try these lenses. Each lens is different and your personal feel for the lens on your camera is important. For example, the Tamron 90mm being the lightest might suit you best on the K-x.

Hope that the comment will help.
12-17-2010, 03:38 PM   #4
Inactive Account

Photos: Albums
What is the width of the smallest area you'd like to photograph?

If it is 1" (like a closeup of a ring) then you need a 1:1 Macro lens.
If 2" is ok (it most likely is ok) then a 1:2 Macro lens is ok - almost any non-zoom lens marked "Macro"...you can add an auxiliary closeup lens later for 1:1 if needed.

12-18-2010, 01:00 AM   #5
Veteran Member

You probably want close-up capability, not macro. The least expensive way is to use inexpensive +dioptre close-up adapters, which you would screw into the front of your camera lens. But these do not give the best image quality. A corrected close-up adapter like a Raynox DCR-150 will clip onto your camera lens and will give very good image quality. The Raynox usually costs about US$50-60 in USA.

Many inexpensive so-called "macro-zoom" lenses are available, but these may not focus close enough to shoot jewelry. A dedicated non-zoom macro lens will give excellent image quality, and will cost several times more than the Raynox. As was said above, your budget is the determining factor.
12-19-2010, 01:03 AM   #6
lucia

Tack så mycket för era svar!
RioRico Du har rätt, precis något sådant jag är ute efter. Har precis beställt en Raynox DCR-150 från en webbutik i Sverige.

Ska bli spännande att prova den!

Tack igen och god jul!