Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-18-2011, 09:48 AM   #16

It could be related to the mode setting dial. Burst mode and other HDR settings influence the availability of features. On my K20D if I use Burst mode, the camera resets itself to JPEG and 2 MP. Look in the owners manual for additional info.

03-19-2011, 02:54 PM   #17

QuoteOriginally posted by JeffJS Quote
Take your camera off of Green Mode (on the dial) and all of your problems will disappear. There are a few other internal menu items that will disable RAW but that is the main one. If you have HDR turned on for instance (which cannot be turned on if you have RAW selected).

That was it! Thank you! I have sooo much to learn. Im going through the manual with the camera. Im on page 70 I think, only like 200 pages Lt go!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
jpeg, pentax help, times