Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-08-2011, 03:03 PM   #16
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Student Quote
Can't! Fire alarm!
With all the weed that gets smoked in studnt halls!?!?!? LOL ROFL!

Naah!! get the lath out man!!!

The only time you'll hear that alarm is when someone sets it off drunk as badgers at 3am or security are bored at 5am and wanna see young girls in their pijamas!!!

01-08-2011, 06:32 PM   #17
Inactive Account

Original Poster
No not at this university! The thing goes off if I make pancakes.
01-08-2011, 09:54 PM   #18
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Souldier has metal buckles that adjust the length of the strap as well as metal brackets on the end that the strap itself and the nylon that runs through the brackets on the camera attach to it. These guys started making guitar straps so there stuff is pretty durable.

Souldier Straps

If you are as limited as you say you are you may just have to start some trial and error and find out what works for you.

Plain Camera Strap [00CMMM] - $18.00 : Souldier Straps
notice the options in the hardware section metal buckles in either a brass or silver colored finish!!
02-08-2011, 12:07 PM   #19

I have tried various straps from Lowe Pro, but the Black Rapid RS-7 works the best for me. In fact, I am thinking of buying a second just for those few occasions when I want two cameras on me so I can have tele and wide ready to fire...I think cotton carrier makes something like the Black Rapid as well.