Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-01-2011, 04:20 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Top 8 Digital Photography Magazine List

I put together a list of the top 8 digital photography magazines with descriptions of each.

I also found a place online that lets you subscribe risk free for 90 days and up to 80% off the cover prices.

Check it out and enjoy
Top 8 Digital Photography Magazine List | FreeDigitalPhotographyTutorials.com

01-02-2011, 07:55 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Before putting your list out, you should have looked at European mags. They are much better than the American ones.

Most Americans mags are just full of adds, and short on content. The European ones are the other way around.

And quite a few British mags come with CD/DVD tutorials that are greats for beginners.
01-02-2011, 08:04 AM   #3
Inactive Account

Hot Shoe mag in the uk is great for inspiration, think they have a website.
01-02-2011, 09:14 AM   #4

QuoteOriginally posted by flyer Quote
Before putting your list out, you should have looked at European mags. They are much better than the American ones.

Most Americans mags are just full of adds, and short on content. The European ones are the other way around.

And quite a few British mags come with CD/DVD tutorials that are greats for beginners.
Yeah, the European mags are almost all better than the american mags across the board. Though expensive here in the states.

01-19-2011, 01:41 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
I'll research them and add them to the list when I update it.
01-19-2011, 02:01 PM   #6
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
I subscribed to American Photo last year when the subscription was like $2.00, but I'm not going to re-subscribe.
01-19-2011, 04:21 PM   #7

QuoteOriginally posted by flyer Quote

I agree. I have been picking up Digital Camera World (am I allowed to use the name?) and it is fantastic. Lots of great "how tos" and the odd CD. A few ads at the end, but mostly great, useful stuff. $17 CAN, but it's like buying how to books.

Last edited by GoldenRGuy; 01-19-2011 at 05:29 PM.