Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
01-07-2011, 01:08 AM   #16

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Hi
In answer to the questions, I have looked for a spring, To be honest even with the varifocal glasses that I wear, I cannot see the spring at the bottom, or if I could see it, where to attach it as I cant see that either.
I used a fine point needle, so I didnt do any damage.
I could do with having your eyes to find what I have been told to find, sadly your at the wrong end of the world for me to drop by.
As I said you all have been very helpful, and if I cant see it then returning quotes isnt helpful at all, its pretty clear its my eyesight thats stopping me fixing it, so my option is to take to someone who has the eyesight or equipment that can get the job done.
With the supplied advice they dont have to spend time looking for it. and I will return with the fix when its done.

Thanking you for your time

Best Regards
John

01-12-2011, 05:02 AM   #17
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
John

I had the same problem with my K10. The first time I was able to manouvre the spring back into place, but it happened again and the second time I was not able to see the spring so it went back for repair under warranty.

I guess your warranty has long expired. Maybe time for a K5 !