Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-15-2011, 08:53 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by RioRico Quote
Hmmm, I just clicked it and it worked. If you can't get there directly, go up the folder tree to PENTAX FORUM, then scroll down to PHOTOGRAPHY, past GENERAL PHOTOGRAPHY, to PENTAX PHOTOGRAPHY ARTICLES, and you'll see my article in there. Good luck.
now it..works! Thank you..again

01-18-2011, 01:45 PM   #17
Veteran Member

I have to say I liked my 50mm A 1:1.7. Got me into manual focus and is far sharper than the kit lens. It also got me started on the Limited series lenses because I realized how useful primes could be. The best part about it was it was cheap. There are quite a few on ebay for cheap right now as well. I just got the DA 40mm, so I'm now selling mine as well. PM me if you are interested, but the primary purpose of this post was to simply advise to go for one of these. Hard to beat a tack sharp $100 piece of glass.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, lenses, pentax, pentax help, photography