Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-17-2011, 12:39 AM   #1
Inactive Account

[langtitle=de]Pentax K-7 eingebauter Blitz[/langtitle]

Hallo,

ich bin absoluter Einsteiger und habe eine Frage zu meiner neuen Pentax K7.
Ich habe diese Kamera von einem Frund bekommen, ohne Anleitung. Nun versuche ich mich mit dieser tollen Kamera auseinanderzusetzten.

Kann ich den eingebauten Blitz nur nutzen, wenn ich diesen per Druck auf die Blitz Taste an der Kamera ausklappe? Oder macht die Kamera das auch automatisch?

Vielen Dank.

01-17-2011, 01:06 AM   #2
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Alright, I'll offer a (hopefully) slightly better translation than the auto-translate:

----beginning of translation-----

Hi,

I am a total newbie and have a question about my new Pentax k7.

I got this camera from a friend without the manual. Now I am trying to get a grip of this cool camera. [not "disassemble it", for goodness sake autotranslate! ]

Can I use the built-in flash only if I push the flash button, or can I get the camera to flip it up automatically?

Thank you

------end of translation-----

rotk7: I don't know how comfortable you are with reading English, but there is a pdf-download of the manual here in English:

http://www.pentaximaging.com/pdf/K-7_e_web.pdf

The information you need is on page 72: Setting the flash to discharge automatically. It can be done!

You access the various flash settings by pressing the little button with a flash sign on it, directly under the "OK" button. There, you can set the built-in flash either to "auto discharge" to automatically fire in low light conditions, or for "forced discharge" if you want the flash to always fire.
01-17-2011, 08:27 AM   #3
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by rotk7 Quote
Can I use the built-in flash only when I unfold this by pressing the flash button on the camera?
Yes, you must deploy the flash. It does not pop up automatically.
01-17-2011, 11:12 PM - 1 Like   #4
Veteran Member

Ha, two contradicting opinions. One has to love forums

Page 74 of the manual "Using the built-in flash" states that you have to pop it up. After that it's automatic (camera decides if it needs to flash or not) which is what page 72 refers to.