Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-26-2011, 08:42 PM   #16
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by DanWeso Quote
The image itself doesn't contain any metadata but I'm sure that's a result of uploading it.

Have you tried to "export" to a location on your hard drive?

01-28-2011, 07:28 AM   #17
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Class A Quote

"Untouched viewing on Lightroom" is not a well-defined term. Lightroom applies some standard development settings (e.g., more brightness and contrast) and the user can change those defaults. LR also has its own idea what the correct colour mix is; it differs from what the Pentax Utility program produces. Hence, if you don't make any adjustments in LR, it doesn't mean no adjustments have been made.
I guess that explains why when I pull up an untouched DNG in LR, it looks far truer than in Picassa, although my settings are flat by default until I I tweak them.

Jason