Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-31-2011, 07:33 AM   #1
Inactive Account

k-x and Interfit INT182 EX150 Mark II

I have a budget of 200 (about $300) to get a set of strobes for small portrait shoots. After reading a lot of reviews I'm kinda leaning towards the Interfit INT182 EX150 Mark-II Two Head Kit. I don't know if this is available outside the U.K. but the specs are HERE

Anyway I was hoping to find someone on here with a k-x who is using this setup, I know it's a long shot but I'm just looking for some reassurance.

Also if I do get it I would like an IR flash trigger to fit on the hotshoe of my camera, are there any 3rd party recommendations as the interfit ones are 30

Thanks in advance

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, interfit, k-x, pentax help, photography