Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-12-2011, 05:44 PM   #16
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Farmer_Terry Quote
Thanks for all the help - I have now ordered this one (although it sometimes seems to appear with batteries and sometimes without???).

And these from eBay - I checked first and the seller says they are the new ones with the crown and the correct model desiganation.

Looks like I am all set.
I think that you will like that charger. It appears to be the same charger as the LaCrosse BC-700 and I like mine. It offers a lot of flexibility. My suggestion is to charge your batteries on a slow charge, I think they stand up better that way.

04-04-2011, 07:07 PM   #17
Inactive Account

Eneloops不二的选择。
04-06-2011, 06:48 AM   #18
Veteran Member

Good choice. I have been using the same one with my eneloops on my KX for the past couple months. When I travel I take my Sanyo charger that came with my eneloops.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
aas, camera, hours, lacrosse, maha, pentax help, photography, site, thread, uk